This monthly feature will give you the inside scoop on our events from backstage passes to interviews with our speakers, here’s what happens In Any Event.
Our team is just months away from the national LifeWay Women’s Leadership Forum, scheduled November 8-10, and we’re so excited! If you’ve been to the Forum in the past, or you’ve never attended before, here are six reasons why this comprehensive leadership conference should be on your calendar this year.
1. Forum is designed for women of all ages and all areas of leadership. While the primary audience includes ministry leaders, the Women’s Forum offers practical leadership help for any woman—whether they are growing in their faith journey, leading a Bible study, or leading in the marketplace. Each year we are encouraged by the women God brings together, both young and mature leaders, from almost every state and a few other countries!
2. Forum offers a combination of general sessions with some of your favorite LifeWay authors. This year you’ll hear from Jen Wilkin, Jennifer Rothschild, Jackie Hill Perry, Lauren Chandler, and Dr. Jeff Iorg. And don’t miss worship with Travis Cottrell and the Living Proof Live worship team.
3. Forum offers tons of breakouts that offer specific help and practical how tos for leadership. Attend our Collaborative Conversations during the dinner hour on Thursday and Friday evening and engage with panels on various topics. Breakouts vary from personal enrichment to general leadership topics. Meet leaders who are in the trenches like you, along with authors you already love like Kelly Minter, Jen Schmidt, and Sophie Hudson. Forum is a place to discover new resources. You’ll learn about new Bible studies, have the opportunity to shop at the on-site bookstore, and take back supplies that will equip you for leading in your calling.
4. Forum is a place to network with leaders like you. It’s a unique two and a half days of hearing from women who want to connect with you—it’s why we call it a forum! We often hear of women who make new friends that continue long past the conference.
5. Forum is a place to bring your entire ministry team. Because there are so many breakouts to choose from, it’s good to bring your entire team so you don’t miss a thing.
6. Forum is fun! We’re making this more than a conference—it’s an experience. We want you to leave equipped, but also refreshed in the calling God has placed on your life. You’ll be challenged and stretched in your leadership development, but you’ll also laugh, eat some good food, and encounter a few fun surprises along the way. We like to think of Forum as the destination for women’s leadership—complete with all the fun found in Music City.
If you’re considering registering for this year’s Forum, don’t wait. Last year’s event sold out and if you like to save money, take advantage of the early bird price of $175. The price goes up to $195 after July 8. Click here to register.
Here are some fun photos from last year to give you an idea of what to expect!