Welcome back to The Quest online Bible study! This week our personal study looked at parts of Abraham’s journey as well as Moses’ journey, and we hope you were challenged and encouraged as you dove into their lives. We can’t wait to hear what you’re learning as you continue asking questions during our weeks together!
As a reminder, the free online videos are no longer available, but you can rent or purchase the video sessions here.
Did you miss our first two sessions? Don’t worry!
Before we jump into Session 3, we’d love to hear more about what you learned this week walking through Week 2 in your study journal. Answer one or both of these questions in your group or in the comments below!
- Do you ever get stuck in one place in your quest? What are you more likely to do, revel in the victories or wallow in the failures? Explain.
- Share a time when God totally surprised you with what He did, when He did more than you could ask or imagine.
Now that we’re all on the same page, let’s jump in to the Session 3 video! Feel free to take notes about things that stick out to you on page 85 or in a separate journal as you follow along with the video.
- When facing situations, do you always figure God in, or do you try to do things on your own?
- When have you seen God do something in you, through you, or around you that you could not do on your own?
- Is there one thought or sentence that stuck out to you in this week’s video? What stood out and why?
Before next week, complete Week 3 (pages 86-123) in your study journal. We’ll see you next time!