Welcome our final session of the Advent Bible study! We hope this study has encouraged and challenged you over the month of December, and we can’t wait to hear what your takeaways are.
As a reminder, here’s how this will work:
- Each Friday, we’ll post a bonus video here on the blog, and we’ll have questions for you to answer in your group or in the comments section of the post. We hope these interactions will be both challenging and encouraging! This week, we’ll ask a few questions about your personal study from the Bible study book as well as our new video.
- We’ll also have a fun printable or activity for you each week along with a phone wallpaper of that week’s key verse.
- At the end of the post, we will let you know the personal study assignment to do for the next week in your Advent Bible study book. That’s it!
A note about the Bible study videos: We are excited to offer bonus video content for the Advent Bible study for a limited time. We will leave all the videos up until January 15, 2020, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks.
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
Now that we’re all on the same page, let’s jump in to Session 5!
- Is there one thought or sentence that stuck out to you in this week’s video? What stood out and why?
- How has your understanding of Advent changed since starting this study?
- Which week of study resonated with you most? Why?
- How can you be a bearer of hope, peace, joy, and love to your community?
Once you’ve answered the questions above in your small group or in the comments section, here’s a fun printable for you to use this week! Our hope is that the questions below will help you reflect on the year and look forward to the year to come.
And, here’s a fun wallpaper of one last verse to carry you until the new year: 1 John 4:11-12. We hope it serves as a encouragement in being bearers of God’s love in the weeks ahead.
Thank you so much for joining us for our Advent study this year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Lifeway Women. 🙂