We don’t know about you, but we’re already excited for spring and all the warm days and beautiful blooms it brings. With a new season just around the corner, it’s time for us to announce—you guessed it—our next online Bible study! This spring, we’ll be studying Finding God Faithful by Kelly Minter starting March 10.
In this 8-session study on the life of Joseph, you’ll learn to recognize when God is working during periods of waiting, trust God’s plan when life doesn’t make sense, and rest in the sufficiency of His presence in every circumstance. His provision is enough, His presence is constant, and His purpose is unstoppable.
To learn more about this study, watch the video below or click here.
So how will this work?
We’ll study together on our online Bible study website: onlinestudy.
When you visit onlinestudy.smallgroup.
*If you’ve ever purchased something on LifeWay.com, you should have created a LifeWay Account. That is the email and password you’ll want to use to log in. If you no longer use the email you originally set up as your LifeWay Account, feel free to click “Register” to create a new account. This email is where you’ll also receive email notifications to remind you that the newest session is now available to watch, so be sure you select one where you’d like to be receiving emails!
The rest of the details you’ll need to participate in this study:
- Finding God Faithful is 8 weeks long, starting March 10 and ending April 28. You’ll get to watch the full video teaching for free for a limited time!**
- You’ll need to grab a copy of the Finding God Faithful Bible study book. Friends outside the U.S., check out this list of online retailers around the world.)
- We’ll post a new video session on onlinestudy.smallgroup.com on Tuesdays at 5 a.m. CT (barring any technical difficulties). Once you log in, you will see the available sessions.
- You can plan for the session videos to be 29-40 minutes long.
- For the first week, you’ll watch the Session 1 video on March 10 first. This will serve as your introduction to the study. Then, you’ll complete the Session 2 material in the study book before we meet again!
- Go to your email and add “email@example.com” to your contacts. This way, our emails are less likely to go to your spam folder.
Ready to join us? Click here to sign up!
Our hope for the online Bible studies is not that they’ll replace community in real life. Grab a friend or two or ten and do this study together. If you’re studying solo, that’s great too! We are so glad you’re here and hope you find friends and fellowship as we learn together.
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
**A note about the videos: For Finding God Faithful, we will be offering the entire Bible study videos online for free for a limited time. Videos will remain up until May 12, 2020, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that time you can rent or purchase the video sessions here.