As we walk through COVID-19 together, we thought it would be helpful to provide you with resources to help you stay connected to God’s Word. Whether you’re home caring for your children while they’re out of school, you’re taking advantage of having the ability to work from home, or you’re facing uncertainty as your job comes to a halt, know that we’re here for you. We want you to know that social distancing doesn’t mean distancing yourself from God’s Word, your family, friends, or faith community.
We’re all in this together and, while there is a lot of negativity and uncertainty going around, we thought we’d share some free and easy ways you can grow closer to God during this time.
Free Resources for Staying Connected to God’s Word:
- Know His Word Bible Reading Plan
- Finding God Faithful Online Bible Study
- Join Anytime Online Bible Studies
- 30-Day Free Trial of LifeWay’s SmallGroup.com
- MARKED Podcast
- YouVersion Bible Reading Plans
- LifeWay Kids at Home Resource
- Bible Studies You Can Do Without Videos
- LifeWay Women Teaching Clips on YouTube
LifeWay is continuing to compile Coronavirus resources for you and your church. View the up-to-date resources at LifeWay.com/Coronavirus.
Stay tuned, we have more useful resources coming soon! What resources are you using to stay in God’s word? Tell us in the comments below!