In times of uncertainty, we are grateful to serve a God who is sovereign and wants to draw near to us! We’ve loved hearing your stories of how you’re studying God’s Word, praying, and finding creative ways to host small groups and experience community from afar.
At LifeWay Women, one of the ways we love to gather around the Word in community is through our online Bible studies. So, from now through June 18, you can access all video teachings from 11 of our past online Bible studies (and one new one!):
- Finding God Faithful by Kelly Minter
- The Faithful by Priscilla Shirer, Kelly Minter, Beth Moore, Jennifer Rothschild, and Lisa Harper
- Job by Lisa Harper
- Just Open the Door by Jen Schmidt
- Raised Together by Gloria Furman
- Finding I AM by Lysa TerKerust
- No Other Gods by Kelly Minter
- Gideon by Priscilla Shirer
- 20/20 by Christine Caine
- Defined by Stephen & Alex Kendrick
- God of Creation by Jen Wilkin
- Missing Pieces by Jennifer Rothschild
Simply visit onlinestudy.smallgroup.com, sign up, and start viewing the video sessions whenever is convenient for you or your virtual small group!
Here’s how this will work. All the video sessions will be available at once, so you can feel free to work at whatever pace is best for you or your small group. We’ll have discussion questions for each video that you can discuss with your group or answer in the comments section on the website. You’ll notice some older comments from when we first did these studies together, but don’t hesitate to jump in! We hope you’ll be encouraged and challenged by these studies, and we can’t wait to hear what you learn.
Pro tip! For the best experience, we recommend grabbing a copy of the Bible study book for whichever study you choose. This allows you to dive deeper in personal study between video sessions.
Before you jump in and start your studies, we wanted to let you know about one additional free resource—just in case you need more study options! You’ll find these additional women’s Bible studies available on the “Smallgroup by LifeWay” app:
- Nehemiah by Kelly Minter
- All Things New by Kelly Minter
- The Gospel of Mark by Lisa Harper
- Redeemed by Angela Thomas-Pharr
- When Godly People Do Ungodly Things by Beth Moore
- Stronger by Angela Thomas-Pharr
To access these videos on ROKU, APPLE TV, or AMAZON FIRE TV devices, simply search for the “Smallgroup by LifeWay” application and install it. You’ll find these studies available for free without any login or password.
To access these videos on your Apple or Android device, just download the “Smallgroup by LifeWay” app from your app store and enjoy. You can even download and watch your videos offline at your convenience.
We can’t wait to study alongside you over the next several weeks!
Tell us—which study are most excited to jump into?