It feels like an understatement to say that the days have looked different for most of us over the past few weeks. There have been challenges, but there have also been new things we’re finding joy in! And we don’t know about you, but now—perhaps more than ever—we’re incredibly grateful for the digital community we have with you here.
That’s why we’re especially excited to announce a new online Bible study we’re offering this spring—Missing Pieces by Jennifer Rothschild.
In this 7-session study, you’ll take a realistic look at the messy, mysterious uncertainties of faith. Our hope is that this study will help you learn to trust God more than your feelings, hang on to God’s answers when you feel you are at the end of your rope, and have a greater sense of peace through every storm you face.
To learn more about this study, watch the video below or click here.
So how will this work?
We’ll study together on our online Bible study website: onlinestudy.smallgroup.com.
If you’ve joined us before, this study will be a little different—we’ve released all of the video sessions at once! Our hope is that this will give you the flexibility to watch the video sessions at the rate that’s best for you or your small group.
For the best experience, we still recommend watching one video session each week. This allows you time to dive into personal study within the Bible study book each week between viewing videos sessions. When you visit onlinestudy.smallgroup.com, you’ll need to log in or create an account.* We know passwords are not fun, but we have good reasons! Because you’ll be logging in, you’ll have the ability to track your personal progress as you study and see which sessions you’ve watched! And, you’ll be the first one to know about future online Bible studies.
*If you’ve ever purchased something on LifeWay.com, you should have created a LifeWay Account. That is the email and password you’ll want to use to log in. If you no longer use the email you originally set up as your LifeWay Account, feel free to click “Register” to create a new account. This email is where you’ll also receive email notifications to remind you that the newest session is now available to watch, so be sure you select one where you’d like to be receiving emails!
Here are the rest of the details you’ll need to participate in this study:
- Missing Pieces is 7 weeks long. You’ll get to watch the full video teaching for free for a limited time!**
- You’ll need to grab a copy of the Missing Pieces Bible study book. (Friends outside the U.S., check out this list of online retailers around the world. Or, check out the eBook version of the study!)
- All of the video sessions will be available for you to watch on onlinestudy.smallgroup.com. Once you log in, you will see the available sessions.
- You’ll want to watch the Session 1 video before you dive into the Week 1 personal study in your Bible study book. After completing the Week 1 personal study pages, you’ll be ready to watch the Session 2 video. And so on!
- You can plan for the session videos to be 20-35 minutes long.
- Go to your email and add “email@example.com” to your contacts. This way, our emails are less likely to go to your spam folder.
READY TO JOIN US? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
**A note about the videos: For Missing Pieces, we will be offering the entire Bible study videos online for free for a limited time. Videos will remain up until June 30, 2020, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that time you can rent or purchase the video sessions here.
P.S. Mark your calendars! Starting May 5, Jennifer Rothschild’s new Facebook group—Bible Study Bistro With Jennifer Rothschild—will dive deeper into the content of Missing Pieces, discussing it together each week!