If you’re looking to stick close to home this fall, we’ve planned a full lineup of leadership training events to help you continue your ministry straight from your living room.
Because we need women’s ministry now more than ever.
So if you feel as if God is calling you to lead in your church, home, workplace, or community, you’ll find the resources you need at:
Equipping Every Woman for God’s Call
November 12–13, 2020
Featuring Lisa Harper, Angie Smith, Jamie Ivey, Kadi Cole, Ruth Chou Simons, Dorena Williamson & Ben Mandrell
Emceed by Whitney Capps and worship with Travis Cottrell
With the live event sold out, we’re taking the Forum experience online. So you can tune in to hours of practical teaching and encouragement wherever you are.
With LifeWay Women’s Leadership Forum Virtual, you’ll:
- Gain practical ministry leadership advice from seasoned experts
- Access all breakout sessions
- Get a VIP box with the Women’s Forum notebook, breakout session handouts, LifeWay resources, and other surprises while supplies last
- Shop the exclusive online store featuring discounted speaker resources, Bibles, gifts, and more
And if you’re a Forum veteran, don’t despair. We’re committed to bringing all the enthusiasm, fun, and practical ministry training of the live event to this virtual one.
Plus, you’ll get unlimited access to all content until November 13, 2021.
Learn more about LifeWay Women’s Leadership Forum Virtual here.
For just $20, you’ll receive 2½ hours of leadership content from trusted experts on topics like:
- Leading in Times of Crisis
- Building a Ministry Team
- Cultivating Next Generation Leaders
- Addressing the #MeToo and #ChurchToo Movements
- Maximizing Discipleship and Small Groups
And because we know you’re busy, you’ll be able to go back and watch sessions until April 25, 2021.
Get your You Lead Virtual pass here.
Join experienced and seasoned ministry leaders as they discuss a variety of leadership topics like:
- Evangelism and outreach
- Building ministry teams
But hurry, this free monthly webinar is limited to the first 100 women who register! (Don’t worry—if you miss the live webinar, check out the LifeWay Women YouTube channel for past webinars.)
Save your You Lead Webinar spot here.
Leaders, you’re not alone. We know ministry can sometimes be as difficult as it is rewarding. That’s why we’ve created You Lead Ministry Care, a safe place for you to discuss your current situation with a seasoned women’s ministry expert and seek guidance for your next steps.
You Lead Ministry Care is for you if you’re feeling:
- Burned out and could use some encouragement from someone who has been in your shoes
- Unsupported in your role and need someone to pray for you
- Unsure of how to navigate a difficult ministry situation and want to talk through possible solutions
Sign up for your 15-minute Ministry Care Zoom session here.