Do you feel that? A slight cool breeze is in the air … The leaves are subtly turning to shades of yellow and burnt orange … It feels a little crisp outside, so you just might need a light jacket. You know what this means? Fall is in the air!
If you’re like us and yearning for the crisp days of fall, check out this list our team put together of our favorite fall activities. Join us this season as we welcome all things cozy and check off all the fun activities on our annual autumn checklist.
Even if you’re a lover of all things summer, we’re sure this list will help you make the most out of the fall season!
Here’s our Fall 2020 Checklist:
- Decorate Fall Shaped Cookies (leaves, pumpkins, apples, etc.).
- Break out the fall decorations.
- Take a walk on a nature trail.
- Share stories with your family around a fire pit.
- Make homemade apple cider.
- Go apple picking.
- Plan a camping trip.
- Take a roadtrip to see fall foliage.
- Make Smores (Bonus points: get creative and have a competition to see who can invent the best smores recipe!).
- Go for a hayride.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Pick pumpkins.
- Decorate your front porch for fall.
- Bake a pumpkin pie.
- Throw a football in the backyard or a park.
- Go for a fall picnic.
- Plant mums or bulbs for spring.
- Enjoy a fall bonfire.
- Go hiking.
- Take family photos.
- Light a fall scented candle.
- Venture into a corn maze.
- Host a chili cookoff (or try a new chili recipe).
- Make homemade caramel corn.
- Take full advantage of sweater weather. (Christmas isn’t the only time for family matching!)
Click here to download our fall checklist PDF!
How will you make the most of the fall season? What items are on your fall checklist? Tell us in the comments!