By now you’ve probably heard we’re shaking up our LifeWay Women’s Leadership Forum event this year. With the live event at capacity, we’re taking Forum online! So now you can join us for hours of practical teaching and encouragement from wherever you call home.
This event if for all women who want to influence others in the name of Jesus. If you serve in ministry at your local church, volunteer, work in the marketplace, run your own business, stay at home with your kids, or lead a Bible study, brew a cup of coffee or tea and pull up a virtual seat.
Forum veterans, don’t despair. You can bet we’re committed to bringing all the enthusiasm, fun, and ministry training of the live event to this virtual one.
In a year where no one seems to see eye-to-eye, we’re focusing on this theme for 2020: one. Scripture tells us to be “one” in Christ and in purpose, and this is the year for us to come together and talk about unity.
And we’ll be able to reach even more women from across the globe—all from their living rooms or local coffee shops.
Register for LifeWay Women’s Leadership Forum Virtual here!
When you register for this digital event, you can expect to:
- Gain practical ministry leadership advice from seasoned experts
- Access all breakout sessions
- Get a VIP box with the Women’s Forum notebook, breakout session handouts, LifeWay resources, and other surprises while supplies last
- Shop the exclusive online store featuring discounted speaker resources, Bibles, gifts, and more
And here are just a few breakout sessions to get you excited:
- One Love: How to Protect the One Thing You Need to Fulfill Your Life & Calling
- How to Navigate Empathy Fatigue
- Embracing Fear & Leading Well: Leadership & the 9 Enneagram Types
- Developing Millennial Leaders
- And so many more!
Plus, did we mention you’ll get unlimited access to all content for one year? Experience it all in one long-weekend marathon session or learn a little over time—you’ve got until November 13, 2021!