We know you’re busy and you work hard. What if you could bless your small group friends or church with a distraction-free day to refresh and refocus on Christ? While it sounds like it might be a lot of work; our simulcast events are a ready-made women’s retreat. You heard that right, all you need is access to the internet and a willingness to dig deep into God’s Word. Ready to get started and give yourself and the women in your life the chance to unplug, unwind, and spend a day with the One who refreshes them with His Word?
Here are ten ways to host a Lifeway Women Simulcast:
- Host a Live Simulcast – This is the traditional method for hosting a simulcast. Join us in real time via livestream! There’s something powerful about knowing you’re gathering with thousands of others all around the world at the same time to worship God!
- Host a Delayed Simulcast – If you live in a different time zone than the live location, participating in real time might not be ideal. Rest assured, you can still participate via our DVR and watch a delayed livestream! The DVR allows you to rewind and start at any place you’d like to (as long as it’s happened already at the live location). You will also be able to fast-forward through breaks or pause for a longer break. Your attendees will thank you for not having to show up at the crack of dawn Saturday morning!
- Host on an Alternate Date – If you have a schedule conflict on the day of the live event, no worries! All of our Hosts have unlimited access to the simulcast for 60 days. That means you have two months to host! By the Wednesday following the event, all the sessions will be available on-demand. All breaks will also be removed for your convenience. This allows you to select which session you’d like to watch when you’d like to watch it. While the event will still be streaming over the Internet, it will not be a live broadcast. Keep reading for more ideas on how to take advantage of this extended access!
- Host Multiple Times – Have it both ways! Maybe some women can come to your in-person gathering and some can’t. Why not host multiple times? You might have more attend the second time simply because word got around that it was a great event! Some might even attend more than once to get a second dose! 60 days of access gives you the flexibility you need to reach the most women in your church and community!
- Host a Weekly Bible Study – Use the 60-day on-demand access to host a weekly Bible study! Sometimes church small groups are looking for some new curriculum or are in an “in-between” time. With the on-demand sessions, you can really create a customizable experience and show one session a week! This could give small group leaders a much-needed break and provide new inspiration. Your women might like a change from the norm!
- Host Digitally – While we are definitely all craving more face-to-face interaction these days, gathering doesn’t have to be in person! Hosting digitally will allow your women to watch from wherever they are. Church Hosts automatically receive 30 Digital Attendees to distribute, and each of these allows for one person to watch from home. The best part: if you need more, you can purchase additional Digital Attendees in bulk at a discount! When you host digitally, think of it as a live event—everyone requires a ticket! We’ve always allowed churches to set their own ticket prices. Because of the discount we’re offering on Digital Attendees, churches have a great opportunity to raise funds for their ministry. For example, if you purchase an additional 200 Digital Attendees for $5 each and sell them for $20 each, you will be earning a $15 profit per ticket, providing you with $3,000 in revenue!
- Accommodate Everyone – Host some of your women in person and some of them digitally! Use the 30 Digital Attendees you were given with your Church Host registration to share with those who are at-risk and can’t attend in person, those who came to your in-person gathering but had to leave early and miss part of the event, or those who simply couldn’t attend on the live event date! When sharing digital access, those women will also have access to the simulcast for the 60 days allowing them more flexibility to watch it on their own schedule!
- Gift It – Offer it to a local ministry! Perhaps your women would be willing to “take it on the road!” Is there a homeless ministry, a prison, a school, Teen Challenge, Celebrate Recovery, a military base, or another place of ministry that would benefit from the simulcast? Maybe your group could join them and you could all participate in the simulcast together! Of course, you could also invite these women to your church and provide transportation, but sometimes it’s eye-opening to be on “their turf!”
- Donate to a Missionary – Give the simulcast to a missionary as a gift! Does your church have an ongoing relationship with missionaries somewhere? Perhaps you could use part of your missions budget to purchase the simulcast for their use and then devote yourselves to praying for them to have crazy new opportunities to share Christ with others in their area!
- Unite the Body of Christ – The simulcast provides a great opportunity to connect with other churches in your community. Consider connecting with pastors in your area to dream up how you can partner to change your community for Christ. Perhaps the simulcast could launch a community-wide Bible study involving women from all different denominations and churches in your community! We love to hear about how churches join together in spreading the gospel!
Ready to get started? Join us for the Going Beyond Simulcast on September 25 (with unlimited access until November 25, 2021). Learn more about hosting the simulcast in your church or small group here.