With fall just around the corner, it’s time for us to announce—you guessed it—our next online Bible study! This fall, we’ll be studying Mary Wiley’s study, Everyday Theology, starting September 30.
Theology is the study of God, what He has done, is doing, and will do in the world. And it’s not just for those with formal education or those who work at your church. It’s for you in your everyday moments, questions, and decisions. It’s for the big and little, the exciting and mundane. Our theology is the basis of our faith and touches every part of our existence.
In this 8-session study, explore the essential doctrines of Scripture, God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, humanity, salvation, the church, and the end times to know God more deeply through these foundational truths.
To learn more about this study watch the video below or click here.
So how will this work?
We’ll study together on our online Bible study website: onlinestudy.lifeway.com.
When you visit onlinestudy.lifeway.com, you’ll need to log in or create an account.* We know passwords are not fun, but we have good reasons! Because you’ll be logging in, you’ll have the ability to track your personal progress as you study and see which sessions you’ve watched! And, you’ll be the first one to know about future online Bible studies.
*If you’ve ever purchased something on Lifeway.com, you should have created a Lifeway Account. That is the email and password you’ll want to use to log in. If you no longer use the email you originally set up as your Lifeway Account, feel free to click “Register” to create a new account. This email is where you’ll also receive email notifications to remind you that the newest session is now available to watch, so be sure you select one where you’d like to be receiving emails!
Here are the rest of the details you’ll need to participate in this study:
- Everyday Theology is 8 weeks long. You’ll get to watch the full video teaching for free for a limited time!**
- You’ll need to grab a copy of the Everyday Theology Bible study book. (Friends outside the U.S., check out this list of online retailers around the world. Or, check out the eBook version of the study!)
- We’ll post a new video session on onlinestudy.smallgroup.com on Thursdays at 12:00 a.m. CT (barring any technical difficulties). Once you log in, you will see the available sessions.
- You can plan for the session videos to be 10-13 minutes long.
- Before September 30, you’ll want to complete the Week 1 material in the study book. Then, you’ll watch the first session video on September 30.
- Go to your email and add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your contacts. This way, our emails are less likely to go to your spam folder.
READY TO JOIN US? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
**A note about the videos: We will be offering the entire Bible study videos online for free for a limited time. Videos will be available until December 2, 2021 (11:59 PM CST), allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks.