Lifeway Women is intended to be an encouraging and uplifting community. We ask that you be supportive, share generously, and always be kind.
Lifeway Women Community Guidelines:
– Do not share copyrighted materials. We will delete and/or not approve of any comments or posts with copyrighted materials.
– Please do not share your personal information with others. We want everyone to encourage one another, but be careful. We recommend not giving out your phone numbers or addresses to people you do not know.
– Lifeway Women is intended to be encouraging and uplifting. Any posts or comments otherwise will be deleted.
– Please keep your posts related to Lifeway Women events, Bible studies, and women’s ministry. Political posts or propaganda of any kind will not be allowed.
– All new comments require approval prior to posting, please be patient as we work to review, respond, and approve your comments within our community.
– This community should not take the place of counseling or pastoral care. Our advice would be to talk with your pastor or your church leaders. They will be able to pray with you and point you to any resources in your area. We recommend programs like Celebrate Recovery and websites like aacc.net, aapc.org, and biblicalcounseling.com to find a counselor in your area. Focus on the Family also has a help center you can call or contact via their website family.org.
We’re so glad you’re a part of our Lifeway Women community!